Potential Project is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
Potential Project is a global organization, based in 25 countries, serving 300+ companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base is mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, etc.
We are keen to recruit an IT Administrative Assistant to join our team and to help us to bring mindfulness to more organizations. Initially we are looking to recruit to a 15 hour per week role (over 5 days) in the short term and we welcome applications from people who want to commit to a longer term, full time role. Ideally suited to someone in the European/ USA time-zone. The hourly rate is $25USD.
We are looking for a person with the following IT skills and knowledge
- Administration & customisation of self-hosted WordPress websites
- Management of content (pages, posts, menu, widgets, users, forms, etc.)
- Development & customisation of themes & plugins
- Management of webhosts and domain name services
- Experience in WordPress Multisite
- Familiarity with these plugins is essential: PolyLang, Gravity Form, LearnDash LMS, BuddyPress, Event Espresso
- Familiarity with these plugins is a plus: SAML 2.0 Single Sign On, WordPress SEO, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of DNS and URL routing
- Experience in Single Sign On (SSO) solutions
- Is familiar with Microsoft Office Products
- Basic image manipulation knowledge (Photoshop or similar)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange Online Server or Exchange server in general is a plus
- Experience administering Microsoft Sharepoint
- High level of English, both spoken and written
- Basic coding knowledge (HTML, Java Script, CSS, PHP)
Further, it is important to us that our new IT administrator has
- A passionate approach in providing the best service in helping trainers and clients with IT-related issues
- Excellent people engagement skills
- A systematic approach and is good in managing several areas of responsibility
- A creative and innovative approach
- An eye for detail
- Confidence to work independently
- Passion in helping to bring mindfulness and kindness to organizations is a plus
About the position
- Content management on WordPress website: keeping the site up-to-date, including adding news articles to site, managing and editing pages in 5+ languages, adding pages, content, etc. to website.
- Managing the Online Learning Center: engage with our trainers and clients in setting up and providing access to our OLC and provide support for this.
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange Online server: including managing users accounts, adding new users, managing email lists/groups.
- Administration of Intranet on Microsoft OneDrive: setting up new folders, granting access levels depending on situation, troubleshooting problems with files.
- Basic IT help for trainers: answering questions on products or resources the organization’s trainers use, as well as support with email setup etc.
- First contact for App support: answering questions from app users who have problems. Forwarding technical difficulties and bug reports on to App developers.
- Analysis of site traffic and SEO best practices
- Administrating DNS routing (CloudFlare)
- To implement multiple language versions of the website and help with other pending IT-projects.
- A part-time (with the potential to increase hours) position in an international company that aims at bringing mindfulness and kindness to organizations and which is in rapid growth
- Wonderful colleagues from all over the world, who are very passionate about what they do
- The option of working from home most of the time.
How to apply
Please send your expression of interest and resume to [email protected]