A unique opportunity to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven, professional services organization.
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in providing customized, organizational effectiveness programs based on mindfulness. Our mission is to enhance performance, resilience, and creativity for individuals and organizations around the world.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Director for our US operations. In close collaboration with our US Director and our team of local, highly skilled and experienced facilitators, the BD Director will be responsible for designing and carrying out our business development strategy in the US.
Areas of Priority
- In collaboration with our US Director, develop and execute on a national marketing strategy to enhance Potential Project’s market presence and cultivate new business opportunities.
- In collaboration with our US Director and local facilitators, define key client targets, build pipeline, conduct client meetings and strategically manage business development opportunities.
- Manage our CRM system and support local facilitators in using it effectively.
- In collaboration with our US Director, identify and seek to develop strategic partnerships in support of our mission.
- Support the care and management of our existing client base in US, including many large leading Fortune 500 companies.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years organizational experience with a minimum 5 years, specifically, in business development and sales of professional services
- A natural interest and commitment in understanding and meeting client needs
- An analytical and systematic approach to business development and sales
- A natural ability to connect with clients on a personal and professional level
- Relationships with decision makers in the Corporate Learning & Development, Corporate Education and HR functions
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications and Competencies:
- Purpose driven and passionate about our mission
- Excellent business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Highly collaborative with a strong commitment to being of service to colleagues and clients
- Comfortable working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Flexibility to travel within the US – approximately 25% / month
- Ideally based in New York or San Francisco, but not required
- Has a daily personal mindfulness practice
- A position in the US branch of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, global organization
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful work context with amazing colleagues from around the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- A fixed salary of $93,600 with potential for additional allocations based on performance
- Start date as soon as possible
To apply, please send please send your expression of interest and CV to [email protected]